Friday, October 28, 2011

Pocket Mini Album



The front of the mini is at 2 different views. I hope that you can see the tule I applied onto the mini. First I blend stains & glimmer mist dried the paper , then ironed it, applied it onto chipboard, stamped the script image as well as the butterflies and added tule on the cover it gave the mini a textured feel. I distress the rings with paint. 

This is the first two pages check out the picture below to get a closer look at the pages and pocket tags.
                                                                            
 The third and fourth pages and pockets.
Close up of the pages above
                                     
                                          The last two pages and pockets
                                                       Here is all the pockets.

   Well I hope you have enjoyed the mini as much as I have. Yes it does take alot of time to do the mini but when you look at it, it's all worth it in the end. If you can not see the wording on the tags click on the image(s). Until next time.

Happy Crafting,
Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment