Saturday, June 9, 2012

Princess & the Frog Mini Album

Someone asked if I could make them a Princess & the Frog Mini for their child's birthday & she asked that it represents the movie. A challenge right but I got all of my materials that I was going to use and this is what became of  The Princess & the Frog Mini.

This is the cover of the mini. The picture of Tiana is Fabric yes that's right fabric.


The first two pages, to stop the glitter from rubbing off on the paper I used Mod Podge.

You couldn't see the Princess Tiana wording in the above picture so here is a clearer view.
Even though Charlotte loves pink, her ball was at night.
 Remember Princess Tiana's dream, this is where this concept came into play.
This is the embellishment behind the tag.

Don't you just love happy endings? Wait there is more!
The flower I made.
I wanted the last to pages to resemble the front two, up next back cover.
The back cover.

I hope you like the album and inspired you to use fabric in your minis.

Until next time be blessed,
Cee

1 comment:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! Do you know how cute that turned out? She is going to treasure this for a long, long time. You are so talented, you have created such a wonderful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete