Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shabby Chic TP Purse Mini Album

I made this awhile ago and forgot to post it on my blog. This is simply made with t.p. rolls and a purse template I made. The front is very simple.


The side view of the mini.
The first page is prima flowers, pleated trim & DCWV paper.
The second and third pages: 2nd page is a die cut with gold glitter and mod podge to stop glitter from spreading. 3rd. page is a lace pocket and a tag to add photo for journaling. I used prima flowers and bling from H.L.
Inside of tag from the third page with lace pocket.
Lace pocket.
The fourth and fifth pages: I used Michael's & prima flowers  along with paper studio bling.
These pages are primas and gem flowers.
The eighth page is a pink spray that I got from H.L. the flowers are I.A.R.
Ninth Page: I.A.R., Tim Holtz, & Prima flowers. The lace is from a swap, it has a pull out tag for photos.

Close-up of the ninth page lace pocket.
The last page is a ribbon flower and pearl trim .

All tags in the mini are using I.A.R., Michael's, & Prima flowers, the mini is bind by ribbon but later changed to rings sorry I do not have that picture.
Thank you for stopping by and looking.

Until next time be blessed,
Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment