Monday, December 5, 2011

My Birthday!!!!!

So my birthday is today and I do not know if my family as anything planned today or this weekend, gosh my hubby keeps me in suspense! He knows I am like a kid when it comes to surprises and holidays. LOL! Hey that's me been that way since I was a little girl. 
I am super busy with gift wrapping, shopping, swapping, making cards, going to my girls plays, concerts, & the list is too long to name everything, I think you get the picture.
It's good to say since I have joined the groups that I swap, share, create, & chat I have been featured 2 times on Creating The Crafty Life and once on Children Network! I have learned, hosted swaps, and made friends.
I just wanted to say thank you to the ones who have given me a chance to shine, comment on my projects, and gave a thank you when I did the same! Truly God has and still is blessing me I wish the same to and for all of you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
Love ya'll,
Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment