Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nov. 6x6 Paper and Goddie Pack Swap

This is the pack I had gotten from Jerri at The Beach! I love all of the goodies shown check out the trim she wrap each pack in, this will be at the end of the post. Enjoy!

This is the bag of goodies she gave me. This is the first time I have had the plastic flowers something I have been looking for.
Fibers, ribbon, tag, and the card she made (the card that is).
The papers are stunning!
Close-up of the flowers with all the packs she gave you can make a mini out of each one! Love it!

I love pink and purple and the just girl pack is so cute and stylish.

I love this paper pack its pink, beautiful, and vintage. The felt leaves has a sparkle on them, wish you could see them in person this picture can not compare.

The other side of the papers you see in the vintage pack.

Rub-ons on the right.

The pretty pink polka dots has glitter on them, take a look to see whats inside.

Gems, stickers, tag embellished by Jerri, and dollies.

Close-up of the tag Jerri made for me.
The back of the tag. Too cute!!!!

Chipboard & die cut stickers.

Fishing paper pack. I am so glad I have them my hubby loves fishing and this would be great for a mini! Thanks Jerri!

Purple paper pack! Love my purple!

The pink paper pack.

The mini pops that were in the wrapping of each package.

The trims, ribbons, and flower spray. Who wouldn't love this swap partner and the giving heart that she has, we have messaged each other alot during this time if you ever go onto The Beach.ning say hi!

Thank you so much Jerri,
Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment