Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sad News

As of Feb 2012 I am taking a break from hosting and signing up for swaps unless it is a vampire or hello kitty swap. I have hosted many and I will again! My last swap is Feb. 2012 & it's at Creating the Crafty Life, see the right side of the home page & scroll down to the badge. Here is my swap, if you enjoy crafting come join us! I will close this swap on Feb. 1 for sign-ups, here are the details:



Event Details How Do I Love Crafting Secret Swap

How Do I Love Crafting Secret Swap
Time:  February 1, 2012 to February 29, 2012
Location: Creating the Crafty Life

Event Type: swap/misc

Organized By: Courtney/Cee



Event Description

This swap is for all who loves crafting.

Please read swap rules/reg Here
In the spirit of Crafting, All members can join this swap unless you are on swapping probation.

Requirements:

  • This is a secret swap, so shhhhh! Don't tell anyone who your secret crafter is.
  • Items: You can use what is in your stash but you must also have new items!
  • Please click on "How Do I Love Crafting List" to see the list you have to create .

This is a one on one secret swap so please contact me with your address. If you do not contact me by Feb. 1st with your address then you will not be in the swap. I will then send you your secret santa's name and address. You can look at the list in the discussion titled "How Do I Love Crafting Secret Swap".


Shipping:
US Postage: 
  • Please include delivering confirmation its only $0.70 more and will make a world of difference.
International Postage: 
  •  International swapers are welcomed! 
  • Your items should be mailed out sooner to make up for postal time (at least 1-2 weeks)
 For more details visit Creating the Crafty Life.
Sorry to all that has followed me and joined my swaps know that there is more to come, thank you and I will be back in a few months or so.


Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment