Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our Valentine For Our Daughters

This year for Valentine my hubby and I treated our daughters to a small meal, and the following:

Teeara
recieved a box of chocolates, a balloon, teddy bear, Elvis notebook, & a watch

Veronica
box of chocolates, a balloon, chocolate lollipop, teddy bear, a watch, & lil money

Victoria
box a chocolates, teddy bear, cotton candy, a balloon, The Passion of the Christ, & Darkness Falls

Here is the small feast we put together for them, Enjoy!

From left to right:
Palmetto Cheese Dip
Topper Crackers & Slice Ham in the tray
Sushi
Bowl of Fruit
Shrimp Cocktail
Sparkling White Grape Juice






I hope that all of you had a wonderful Valentine, and remember that your children also would love to get a Valentine from their parents as well, as for me I think I will keep it just between me and hubby!

Until next time,
Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment