Friday, September 16, 2011

Family Vacation

So my family went to Tenn. for a vacation and I have to say it was so much fun! If you have not went to go see the play The Miracle please go see it. This is us in the lobby of the theater!
Here is one of the characters that played an angel.
The Wax Museum
My daughter w/ Sam L. Jackson
Matthew Mcconaughey
Tom Hanks
Ray Charles
Star Cars
Bumble Bee Transformers
The Flintsones
My daughters 
My Hubby
One of the places we ate at
Inside 
I sign that I love which hangs in Bubba Gump

I would love to show you more but I think this is enough. I hoped that I inspired you to plan your own family vacation. Know that your vacation doesn't have to cost a fortune plan and check out the cities &/or states around you and have fun!
Until next time 
Cee









No comments:

Post a Comment