Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Glitzie Girl Mini Album

Ya'll I had so much fun doing this album. I have 2 nieces that are diva-glitz so while I was doing this I had them in mind. Hello! Amira and Kennedy, auntie loves both of you!
   On the left of the above pages, I left an opening so that you can add a picture or a small journal page. As of the picture on the left you can side a picture under the corners of the accent that is in the middle of the page.
                                                        Who does not love Mickey!
                                          I hope you enjoyed this mini as I have.
                                          Hey, I just might add a few more pages.
                                                                  Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment