Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Purse Box w/ Mini Album

Okay, so I wanted to do something in purple which I have not done alot of lately. When my husband saw this ya'll he said I should sell it at my upcoming craft fair something I didn't want to do but I gave in with a little push from him and my girls.

                                                                             The Box
The Mini Album
                                      Sorry ya'll I forgot to take out the tag

                                                                                
                                                   
                                                                                 
Tell me what you think, leave a comment.
   Cee
                                                                                   
                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. Nice, purple is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a spectacular job. Purple was not one of my favorite colors but I like your creations.

    ReplyDelete