Friday, January 25, 2013

Altered Lunchable Tray

I have been into altering any and everything that inspires me, so here is another yes another altered project.
This lunchable tray is the small ones that doesn't come with a drink.
Materials for the outside lid:
Pink Flowers
Recolletions Femme Fatal Paper
Pink Pearl Trim
Lace Trim
Pink Ribbon
Pink Bling

This is the inside of the lid. 
Materials for this:
Black Glittered Flower
Recollections Femme Fatal Paper
White Flowers that comes from the flower trim
Black Flowers that comes from the flower trim
Trim around the edge

Inside the tray are beads, spacers, charms, stickpins, & jump rings to make your very own charms and stickpins. In the bottom of the tray I added black chipboard to make it even or level.
I hope you all enjoy and if you create one yourself  email me or post a comment with a picture of your creation.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cee



No comments:

Post a Comment